NEW Page on top ! SPELLING !

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Hangman: Irregular Verbs in the Past Simple


1. Question: Jane ____ to bed late last night.

2. Question: Tim ____ breakfast yesterday morning at 7:30.


3. Question: Tony ____ a cup of tea for breakfast yesterday morning.

4. Question: Mary _____ to do her homework last evening. The teacher was very angry.

5. Question: My father ____ his new car to work yesterday morning.

6. Question: I ____ a book at the bookstore last winter.

7. Question: Tina ____ a letter to her best friend last Christmas.

8. Question: My father ___ me a phone for my last birthday.

9. Question: My mom ____ me to the hospital this morning. I wasn't feeling very well.

10. Question: We ____ this lost cat at the park yesterday.

11. Question: My dad ____ home late last night.

12. Question: Tina ___ a blue dress to Helen's party yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be added shortly.
Το σχόλιό σας θα δημοσιευθεί σύντομα.