NEW Page on top ! SPELLING !

Friday 20 October 2017

Schools in Greece


Did you know that even kindergarten kids spend at least 6 hours a day at "school"? You DO? well, you won't know this one now. Did you know that school teachers know better the school teens than their own parents?  I bet you didn't know that one.

Well, I don't really know how public schools gymnasiums and primary schools are because I never went to one of those. I am and I will be attending a private school where I will stay until I am 18.

I know though that private schools or at least the one I am attending is really good or... I think so. I have never been to an other school. I only have memories from this one, so... I like it .
Oh! I never told you. I am attending the first year of Junior High and my favourite subjects are Maths, Science,... You know I really like science stuff.

In my opinion all -- OK not all but most -- schools are broken.They make it really hard to understand and it has been the same for ever.

check THIS out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be added shortly.
Το σχόλιό σας θα δημοσιευθεί σύντομα.