NEW Page on top ! SPELLING !

Saturday 25 October 2014

Grammar: Past Continuous

PAST CONTINUOUS
Affirmative  P

Negative   O
Short Negative   O
Question  ?
I was playing
I was not playing
I wasn’t playing
Was I playing?
You were playing
You were not playing
You weren’t playing
Were you playing?
He was playing
He was not playing
He wasn’t playing
Was he playing?
She was playing
She was not playing
She wasn’t playing
Was she playing?
It was playing
It was not playing
It wasn’t playing
Was It playing?
We were playing
We were not playing
We weren’t playing
Were we playing?
You were playing
You were not playing
You weren’t playing
Were you playing?
They were playing
They were not playing
They weren’t playing
Were they playing?

Time Words
while, as, that (that day/ month / year...), at 10:00 yesterday

What were you doing at 10:00 o'clock yesterday?
At 10:00 o'clock yesterday I was studying.
While I was studying my mother was cooking.
My dad was working in the garden. 
While  my sister was cleaning her room my brother was playing the guitar.
While  my dad was working in the garden, it started to rain. 
While it was raining my dog was playing in the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be added shortly.
Το σχόλιό σας θα δημοσιευθεί σύντομα.