NEW Page on top ! SPELLING !

Saturday 25 October 2014

Grammar: Past Simple

PAST SIMPLE – Regular Verbs
Affirmative      P
Negative          O
Short Negative  O
Question     ?
I played
I did not play
I didn’t play
Did I play?
You played
You did not play
You didn’t play
Did you play?
He played
He did not play
He didn’t play
Did he play?
She played
She did not play
She didn’t play
Did she play?
It played
It did not play
It didn’t play
Did it play?
We played
We did not play
We didn’t play
Did we play?
You played
You did not play
You didn’t play
Did you play?
They played
They did not play
They didn’t play
Did they play?

I played tennis with my friends yesterday.
I did not go to the supermarket last Saturday.
We didn't go to the cinema last night.
Did they visit the museum last summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be added shortly.
Το σχόλιό σας θα δημοσιευθεί σύντομα.